If your export fails for whatever reason, you can view the error message for that specific integration and export batch.
This article will show you how to view Export Error Messages.
Step 1: On your Nexonia homepage, click the Integration tab.
Step 2: Click into the integration tab for which the export is failing (Timesheets, Expense Reports, Expense Receipts, Accounts Payable, or Accounts Payable Attachments). You will see a list of all successful and failed export batches for that integration. If the message column on the far right side of the screen states Failure or Partial Success for an export batch, that means that some or all of the expenses failed to export.
Step 3: You can click the Failure/Partial Success message for a more detailed message about why the export failed. The three most relevant columns here are:
- Reports: this indicates which specific reports are failing
- User: this shows which user's reports they are
- Error Description: this shows the cause of the export failure. If beginning with "Intacct/NetSuite/QuickBooks Message" it means that some part of the configuration in those ERPs are preventing the export from coming over.
If you're unfamiliar with the error message or are unsure what it means, you can consult the following articles for reasons/resolutions for common error messages with Intacct/NetSuite Integrated accounts:
- Understanding Intacct Expenses Data Integration Error Messages
- Understanding Intacct Cash Management Data Integration Error Messages
- Understanding Intacct Timesheet Integration Error Messages
Please Note: Sometimes card transactions fail to export without generating an error message. That is likely because the cards tied to those transactions haven't been mapped for export, which if you're integrated with NetSuite/Quickbooks generates an empty batch rather than a failed one. You can view articles for instructions on how to map the cards for export here: