The Traveler Threshold Policy page is used to define how many travelers from a single branch can be on a flight together.
This document shows you, as Nexonia Travel Administrator, how to set the Traveler Threshold Policy.
Step 1: On the Nexonia Travel homepage, select Policy Setup in the Admin menu. Then, Traveler Threshold Policy.
Step 2: The Traveler Threshold Policy section appears. If there are existing thresholds, they are listed here.
Step 4: The Threshold Policy screen appears.
The Traveler Threshold editing screen contains the following fields:
- Traveler Threshold Policy Name: The name of the policy.
- Maximum Number of Travelers Allowed on same flight: This is the maximum number of users from a Policy Tree Branch that may travel on the same flight.
- Policy Violation Action: This field determines how the policy is shown to the user when they search for travel.
- No Action – The user is neither notified or prevented from booking.
- Warning Message – The user receives a warning message if they are over the policy number.
- Prohibit Booking – The user is not allowed to reserve the trip.
Step 5: Click Save to save the changes to the policy.