Nexonia Administrators have the option to add new corporate credit cards into the system to start loading applicable transactions into employees' accounts. Employees may then select these transactions to submit on their expense reports. This article shows you, an Administrator, how to add a new corporate credit card into Nexonia.
Step 1: Navigate to the Credit Card Integration tab from the Home screen.
Step 2: Select the Integration Setup tab, then Add Corporate Cards.
Step 3: In the Corporate Card Transaction Source window:
- Enter a Name for the card
- Enter Manual as the Source type
Step 4: Click into the Source configuration tab:
- Prevent non-administrator users from ignoring or modifying transactions
- Select Company if the card is company-paid
- Option for read-only Memo field
- Set a default option for receipt requirements
- Set the card as active or deselect to deactivate
Step 5: Move to the Source type configuration: Manual tab:
- Select which Type of file that the card transactions are from.
- Select the correct type of card.
- Select the applicable Encoding format.
- Select the base currency of the credit card.
- Select Override Statement if the statement date isn't provided, or, you prefer to manually select a fixed monthly statement date.
- Enter an email address if a specific user should receive duplicate transaction alerts.
Step 7: The card will then be added and available to apply to users.