1. In Intacct, set the Supervisor on each Employee.
- the person you select must also be a Nexonia user, or the value will not sync
- it must form in a linear hierarchy or the sync will fail (with an error message):
- ie. if Hillary is Barack's supervisor, and Barack is Donald's supervisor, then Donald cannot be Hillary's supervisor
- a circular hierarchy is possible in Intacct, but not in Nexonia
- one Employee at the top of the hierarchy cannot have a supervisor (otherwise it would not be linear)
2. In Nexonia, activate this synchronization from Intacct* > Integration Setup > Edit Parameters > Users > "Map Nexonia Supervisor (Employee): Intacct Supervisor"
3. Run the configuration sync from within Nexonia at Intacct* > Configuration Sync > Synchronize Now.
4. You'll see the synchronized values in Nexonia at Settings > Users > look in the 'Reports To' column, or edit an individual user and look in the "Manager" field.