When an expense item has been submitted, it is pending approval from a specific user (the "assignee"), as determined by the logic implemented in your Nexonia configuration.
If you are an Administrator, you always have the ability to reassign submitted expenses away from any current assignee to any other user.
If you are not an Administrator, you can reassign submitted expenses if:
- approval reassignment for your user role and approval step is enabled in your configuration
- and the current assignee is you or another user that your role access levels or proxying configuration gives you access to perform approvals on behalf of
Non-administrators can reassign submitted expenses to other users provided that their role access levels gives them at least "read" access to the approvals module.
- To reassign all submitted items in an expense report that are available for reassignment:
- To reassign all submitted items that are available for reassignment from multiple expense reports:
- To reassign an individual expense item that is available for reassignment:
- To reassign multiple expense items that are available for reassignment within a single expense report: