Your Nexonia instance may be configured with a Credit Card transaction import integration through a third-party integration service provider such as Finicity, Plaid or Yodlee.
In the initial implementation of these integrations, the Nexonia administrator enters their access credentials for the card provider's online transaction portal, creating an authentication token that allows the integration service to connect.
Administrators will need to occasionally re-authorize an integrated credit card feed. This may be required if:
- the authentication token has expired (depending on the connection, this could be 30, 60, or 90 days)
- the access credentials for the credit card were changed
- the access credentials are backed by additional security questions, all of which will need to be encountered and answered once to create a fully robust authentication token
Administrators will receive an email notification from Nexonia if a card needs to be re-authorized. To perform the re-authorization:
- Log in to Nexonia, click [Integration]* > Cards
- From the drop-down menu labelled "Card Sources", select a source that is appended with "[re-authorize]". If you only have one transaction source, this step is not relevant.
- The re-authorization window will open. Enter the access credentials for this card provider's online transaction portal and click "Update account information".
- Answer additional security questions if prompted.
The connection process may take a few minutes, and connection errors may occur. Feel free to re-attempt the re-authorization process if it doesn't complete the first time. Contact email@example.com if you are unable to re-authorize the connection after multiple attempts.
*Likely re-labelled with the name of the ERP integrated to your Nexonia instance