Nexonia can export Company Paid credit card expenses to Dynamics GP to create a Payables Transaction. Each credit card source in Nexonia needs to be mapped to a vendor value from Dynamics GP. When a new card source is added, you'll need to map it in the configuration.
To map a new credit card source for export to Dynamics GP, follow these steps:
Mapping for the credit cards and Dynamics GP happens in the Nexonia Configuration Sync parameters
Navigate to: Integration/Dynamics GP > Integration Settings > Configuration Data > Edit Parameters
- Navigate to the Cards as Payable Invoices tab. You should see a list of your Credit Card sources (cards sources will only appear once they've been added to Nexonia).
- For each card source, you can choose:
- Don't Export.
- Export - will export all credit card transactions to a single vendor.
- Export per Card - will allow mapping the individual credit cards from that source to specific vendors.
- If Export, you'll see a field for Vendor ID for '[Name of Card]'. Enter your Dynamics GP vendor ID.
- If Export per Card, you'll see a new tab appear where you can link the individual cards to specific vendors.
- Click the OK to save your settings.
This will automatically export as part of your existing export (you don't need to set up separate data integration "export" unless there's more than one export running).