A "proxy" is someone who can read or write on behalf of another user. Nexonia Administrators have the permission to manage this access and assign proxies. If you are an Administrator, or your Administrator has granted you permission to proxy on behalf of another user, you will be able to proxy on the web and the mobile application for Timesheets and Expenses.
Proxying is commonly used for executive assistants or travel managers, or anyone who is creating items on behalf of another user.
Follow these steps to proxy on the mobile application. Note: You only have to set this up once, as long as you remain logged in to the mobile app.
1. Log in to the mobile app as yourself. From the homescreen, tap on your name.
2. Tap Edit, then Add new account.
3. Tap Act For (Note: you will need to do this for each individual you can proxy for).
4. You will see a list of users who you have permission to proxy or act for. Tap the name of the person you'd like to proxy for. Then, enter your password and if prompted, set a PIN code.
5. Tap Done in the top right corner to be all set up to proxy on the mobile app for this user. To act on their behalf, tap on their name to sync your latest updates, and sync their information to your app. Perform this same action under the Account screen to change back to yourself.