Nexonia can export Company Paid credit card expenses to Intacct's Cash Management. When a new credit card is added to a user in Nexonia, you'll need to update the configuration for export.
To map a new credit card for export to Intacct Cash Management, follow these steps:
In Intacct - you'll need to:
- Enable the Cash Management module
- Create a Charge Card Account for this card - single card or multiple cards can be exported to this charge card account.
- Run the Configuration Sync so that Nexonia has an updated list of charge card accounts.
- Map the credit card export using Cash Management - see instructions below.
Note: Mapping for the credit card export happens in the Nexonia Configuration Sync parameters
Navigate to: Integration/Intacct > Integration Settings > Configuration Data > Edit Parameters
To have Cash Management tab displayed in Nexonia, you need to:
- Have at least one enabled card
- Assign at least one credit card to a user
- Enabled under the "General" tab in the Configuration Parameters
Navigate to the Cash Management tab.
If exporting credit card charges into cash management, the main setting you’ll have to make is to indicate how each card is being exported, which will be next to the name of your Credit Card source:
- Not Exported
- Exported (you’ll need to indicate the Charge Card ID for each card)
- Exported with Payment Type
- Per Source
- Per Card
- Per Project Region
Click the OK button to save your configuration changes. This will automatically export as part of your existing export. You don't need to set up separate data integration (export) unless there's more than one export running or if you want to set different export scheduling (i.e. Expense Reports go automatically and daily, Credit Cards via Cash Management are exported by administrators on demand).
In our example below, we're exporting our card feed "Corporate VISA", and for each credit card user, we've indicated the Charge Card ID for each card: