When you launch Nexonia with your organization, we recommend these steps as best practice for a smooth transition:
- Make sure notifications are on at both the system and user level.
- Double check role permissions are set correctly for all users, including turning approvals on.
- For Expenses, review credit card integration & ignore irrelevant transactions.
- For web-based integrations, ensure configuration synchronization and exports are running successfully.
- Fill in “Send errors to” fields in integration(s) (ERP and Credit Cards)
- Delete test transactions.
- Send password resets (if necessary) to alert users they have access to Nexonia.
- Welcome new users to Nexonia (optional).