With Nexonia’s mobile Expenses application, version 11.5 - we have added support for Uber. Nexonia users can now easily request Uber rides from our mobile app and select the completed rides that they want to expense. Nexonia will generate the receipt for them and link it to a pre-filled expense entry with relevant information from the selected ride.
Request an Uber
- Tap the Uber icon.
- Tap “Request a Ride with Uber”.
- Enter in your ride details - you can enter pickup and destination, select the Uber service, and payment method.
- Tap “Request”.
Uber Pickup & Destination
Locations are powered via Google Maps - for Pickup you can tap a location, type an address into the search, or drag the pick-up spot across the map.
For Destination: type in the address or name of your destination and Google will search for the address.
Adding A Ride to Your Expense Report
- Tap the Uber icon.
- Tap the ride you wish to add to your report - note, you’ll only see rides requested via Nexonia.
- Tap or create the report you’re adding to.
- You’ll now see the ride converted into an expense item - add your details and tap “Save”.
If you don’t see the Uber icon on your mobile app home screen:
- Make sure that you have an existing account with Uber and have the Uber app already installed on your mobile device.
- Make sure you've updated the Nexonia mobile app to at least version 11.5 - if you're not sure which version you're using, tap the “About” icon on Nexonia's app's homescreen.
- Check your Nexonia mobile settings to ensure Uber is enabled. To do this, navigate to Settings > Uber and ensure the setting is enabled to Green.
- Check with your internal administrator whether they’ve enabled the feature on the company account.
If you want to remove the Uber icon:
- On your mobile app, navigate to Settings, scroll down to the Uber setting and tap the switch to deactivate.
“I don’t see my ride in my available rides.”
- Only rides requested from Nexonia’s Uber feature will be imported into Nexonia from Uber. If the ride was requested directly from Uber, then you’ll need to create the expense either manually or from an integrationed credit card transaction.
“I don’t see a map on my receipt.”
- The receipts available from the Uber integration are text based. You can attach any additional receipts if you forwarded the emailed receipt to your account or took a screenshot.