With the release of Nexonia Expenses version 11.5, Nexonia users can now easily request Uber rides from our mobile app and select the completed rides that they want to expense. Nexonia will generate the receipt for them and link it to a pre-filled expense entry with relevant information from the selected ride. There is no additional cost to use this feature.
To enable this feature, an administrator can log in to Nexonia on the web:
- Navigate to Settings > Features
- Edit your company Features
- Scroll to the “Uber Enabled” feature at the bottom of the Features menu, and switch to “Yes”.
- Click the Apply button to save.
Once you do this, users will have the option to use the Uber feature on their mobile app with an Uber icon on their mobile home screen. If users still don't see the icon:
- Make sure that they have an existing account with Uber and have the Uber app already installed on their mobile device.
- Make sure they've updated the Nexonia mobile app to at least version 11.5 - if they're not sure which version they're using, they can tap the “About” icon on Nexonia's app's homescreen.
- Users should check their Nexonia mobile settings to ensure Uber is enabled. To do this, navigate to Settings > Uber and ensure the setting is enabled to Green.