To reconnect your Nexonia account with GP, you'll need to uninstall the existing plugin, and reinstall the new Nexonia 2016 eConnect plugin. The 2016 version of GP required us to create a new plugin to support the upgrade. The basic re-install process is below, and you'll find a copy of our "How to Configure eConnect With Nexonia Document" available here as a PDF.
- Uninstall any current Nexonia eConnect Plugins from GP eConnect
- Download and Install the new Nexonia eConnect Plugin for version 2016
- The Plugin is downloaded from the Nexonia account: Settings > Integration Setup > Configuration Data > click Edit Parameters. Under the General tab, switch the Version to GP 2016, and click the Download link below that to generate the updated plugin file you'll need.
- Configure as per normal eConnect/Nexonia integration instructions'
- Resync your Nexonia Configuration Sync